Monday, October 1, 2012

busy bees.

Will someone please tell me how exactly it's suddenly October?  I probably say this every year, but 2012 has, by far, been the quickest year of my quarter century plus life. 

And what a year it's been.

You can credit my most recent disappearing act to the fact that my husband and I recently bought an apartment!  Yup, we are home owners -- or we will be in three weeks when we close and (finally!) get the keys to the new place.  I don't want to jinx it and talk too much about it, but now that we're t-minus 21 days, I can't possibly contain the news anymore.  It's a very surreal and extremely adult feeling.  This is our first real home together -- the place where soon a puppy will scamper down the hall, the place where future gingers will play, the place where Thanksgiving dinners will be cooked and devoured. 

Like I said, what a year it's been!

No comments:

Post a Comment