Tuesday, October 2, 2012

goodbye summer.

To be totally honest, I'm a little happy summer is over.  Before you give me that look, I had an incredible summer!  Did I mention I got married in July?  A summer can't get much better than that in my book.  Still though, I'm happy the days of heat and humidity are behind me and I can break out the cozy sweaters and boots (boots!).

The end of summer treated me very well.  Here are a few photos of how I wrapped up the warm days of 2012.

A weekend on the lake with friends in Minnesota

 A quick five hour stop at the State Fair.
 
 Labor day in DC with my best friend and trusty tour guide.

 The Boss in the friendly confines.

 A trip home to New York to visit my family and a wedding in Kansas City last week.


Follow me on Instagram! @toriehajdu 

No comments:

Post a Comment