Wednesday, October 3, 2012

printing press.

Some of my favorite things to pin on my beloved Pinterest are prints.  For a long time I stayed away from prints, finding them a little too boring and generic, instead favoring thick canvases splattered with even thicker paint.  Things have changed and now I can't get enough of them.  Depending on the quality, originality, and artistry, they can be a fun, youthful, delicate way to bring art into your home.

We're lucky enough to have some very large walls, and a very long hallway, in our new apartment and I've been busy mentally decorating them for the last few weeks.  Etsy has been my biggest source, where do you find your prints?  Is there a hidden gem of a resource lurking somewhere else? 


Print by CONCEPCIONSTUDIOS available here

No comments:

Post a Comment