Friday, October 5, 2012

tgif.

This weekend I intend to celebrate by finally having a weekend at home with my husband!  It's been a little while since we've both been in Chicago for a weekend so we fully intend to enjoy our city.  We'll also be packing and finishing thank you notes, but those are minor details.


Fun fact: Sunday will mark the one year anniversary of a very big day in my life.  On October 7, 2011 I walked away from the job that took me to Chicago -- a job that was incredible, stressful, exciting, and generally badass.  It's amazing how fast a year has gone by.  This also means that we're about to mark the one year anniversary of when I was gainfully unemployed, blissfully happy, and very into yoga.  Like I said earlier this week, it's amazing how fast 2012 has gone by.

Happy weekend!

(photo: doughnut vault)

No comments:

Post a Comment