Wednesday, June 5, 2013

at last.

How dramatic of a title is that for a post about new sandals?  Just wait, it gets more dramatic.

I'll never forget where I was when my last pair of black flat sandals broke.  It was July 19, 2011.  I had just gotten my hair cut (are you riveted yet?) and was walking to Kleinfeld's (now you're riveted) to pick out my wedding dress.  That's nearly TWO years ago.  For two years I have only worn brown or nude color sandals.  Oh the agony!  Woe is me!

But now that I have a new job and can actually afford to buy things, I finally splurged on a new pair -- and by splurged I mean use a gift card I got for my birthday.  Behold, my new beauties!  From what I can tell by walking around my office for 15 seconds in them, we're going to get along just fine this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment