Monday, March 25, 2013

who me?

Calm down everyone, I'm back.  I don't know (or think) there even is an "everyone" but regardless I'm back.  It's been three months and thirteen days and a lot has changed!  In reality very little has changed, but there certainly has been some progress.

A few highlights in the world of Mr. and Mrs. Abramson that have taken place within the last weeks:
1. Apartment renovation is in full swing.  I'm not exaggerating when I say that our second bedroom is a small Home Depot right now.  I'm not kidding.  There's a miter saw in it.
2. Our dog, Sprocket, is HUGE.  Three months and thirteen days is a lot of time in puppy years.  
3. I gave my notice at my current place of employment and will be starting a new adventure as of Monday.
4. Spring refuses to come to Chicago, and apparently the rest of the country, and we're not happy about it.
5. We went to Las Vegas earlier in the month to celebrate my husband turning the big 3-0.  I'll tell you though, thirty never looked so good :)

There's a lot to talk about and a lot of photos to share.  I'll be diving deeper into all of this, and much more, so I hope you stick around!  If not for my career change, than for the adorable pictures of Sprocket.

Until then...
(Please ignore all the laundry on the floor!  I promise it's been picked up since.)

No comments:

Post a Comment