Wednesday, August 14, 2013

september in new york.

Remember in March when I announced with much aplomb that Andy and I would be taking a belated anniversary trip?  Well, in true Abramson fashion, we've cancelled the trip.  I'm somewhere between heartbroken and okay with it.

Truth of the matter is that we're really not in a situation right now where we can just run off for a week and pay for an entire week of hotels and lobsters (no matter how "cheap" they are).  Plus, I've heard that Maine is pretty cold in September, which makes me feel really good about my decision because who wants to eat a lobster roll by the ocean and have to wear layers?  No thank you!

Speaking of layers, we're still going to New York with my in-laws, as planned.  And that means one thing -- New York in the fall!  Well, early September/technically still summer but fall schmall!  It's been exceptionally breezy and fall like this past week in Chicago (summer schmummer?) and I've been online window shopping for new clothes for my favorite season like mad.



Thinking I all of the above for our trip to New York, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment